Friday 11 February 2011

Digipack Ideas

I have started work on the final copy of my Digipack. The front cover and inside left cover are done I just need to do the disc side and the back cover. On the front cover I had problems with sorting out the text such as getting a border for it and filling it in the right order. I worked over my problems and realised that it can be done by being on the rectangle tool and ctrl + click on the rectangle to fill or stroke it. I put borders round the edge of the front cover and round the inside left cover to make it stand out a bit more. I also downloaded 2 fonts from dafont.com to make the digipack look as though it's in a comic book style.

The first image on the right is the front cover and the second is the inside left cover. On the left there is two blank spaces for where the disc is going and the back cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment