Thursday 20 January 2011

Nick Drake - Pink Moon Album Covers

I had to make an album cover for an album of my choice from a list of 100 different albums called Becks 100 album covers project. I chose to do Pink Moon by Nick Drake. We had to make 3 different versions of the album cover with different kinds of text on each one. Originally I did a cover which had lots of leaves and butterflys on it which made it look very natural but after having trouble with the butterfly brushes I decided to go for a moon brush and change the colour to make it pink. With the butterflys I couldn't seem to make it look very interesting and the brushes weren't working very well together.

From this project I learnt not to delete any previous work and to keep it even if I change my mind about what i'm doing and start again. This is because the work i've done and want to change I can use as evidence to show what i've done.

These are the three album covers I created for Nick Drake's "Pink Moon".



This is the original album cover for "Pink Moon".

This is the image that someone made of "Pink Moon" for Becks 100 album covers project.


No comments:

Post a Comment