Wednesday 6 April 2011

Evaluation Question 1 - Part 3

For the third part of question 1 we have to show comparisons with our digipack and other albums. For the front cover of my Digipack I have compared it with Robbie Williams' "Sing When Your Winning". The reason that my front cover is similar to Robbie Williams' is because they are both based around the football/sports theme. As you can see in mine the ball is set up ready to be taken for a free kick and in Robbie Williams' he has already won and is celebrating victory. My digipack cover is also themed around a comic book style.

On the left is the disck for the Arctic Monkeys album "Whatever People Say I Am, That's what I'm Not". On the right is the inside cover for my digipack. They are similar because my digipack relates to it's front cover because it's a football and the theme of the digipack is football. The Arctic Monkeys disk relates to the front cover of their album because on the front cover is a guy smoking and the on the disk is a picture of an ashtray.

No comments:

Post a Comment