Friday 8 April 2011

Evaluation Question 3

We got feedback from several different sources. One of those sources was getting feedback by creating a Facebook group and posting the video on there and letting our friends comment on it. People said they really liked the opening when the camera pans up from my guitar to my face singing into the microphone. People also liked that it was in black & white and that it looked like a genuine performance. However, the main negative feedback was that there was only one angle of me singing. Also a few transactions didn't work very well.



When we asked the teachers for feedback on our video they said that it perhaps needed a few more different camera angles to make it interesting. Instead of re -filming what we did is added more footage from other shots to mix it around a bit more and have quicker cuts. This technique is used to keep the viewer interested in the video.

With the feedback we got, we decided to take it on board and use it to make our video better. The way we did that was by having more shots of us in front of the Union Jack. This made our video look more interesting and it had more of a theme that it was following. Also by doing this the video had a wider range of shots which also makes the video more interesting for the viewer to watch.

For my digipak I got feedback from the teachers saying that to make it into the comic book style I should give it quite a thick border. I did this and it has turned out to look more like a comic book than it did without. With the digipak I wanted to go for the comic book/football theme. To do this I needed people from my class to pretend they were in a football team so I could get a realistic picture for the front cover. We borrowed the school football kit and a football from the school.



No comments:

Post a Comment